Buy vs. Lease
Should You Lease or Buy Your Next Vehicle?
Important things to consider when Buying your next vehicle:
- Are you content with driving the same vehicle for many years?
- Are you a high-mileage driver?
- Do you want to take ownership of a vehicle?
- Do you want the freedom to sell or trade your vehicle at any time?
- Can you afford a downpayment to keep your payments affordable?
Important things to consider when Leasing your next vehicle:
- Would you prefer driving a newer vehicle every few years?
- Are you a low mileage driver?
- Will the lease provide you with a considerably "lower payment" than a purchase and is it worth the fees involved to lease?
- Is a downpayment required?
- Do you always want a warranty on your vehicle?
Test Out Our Lease vs. Buy Calculator
With Connected Credit Union's Lease vs. Buy Calculator, we will calculate your estimated monthly payments and your total net cost. By comparing these amounts, you can determine whether leasing or buying is the better option for you.
« Return to "Blog"