There's more to buying a car then just getting a low interest rate. You need options and we have several.
- E-loans are all about convenience! Loan documents can be sent securely to your home computer or your smartphone and closed using an electronic signature.
- Negotiator Loans provide you with a check in your hand BEFORE going to the dealer. Let us help you negotiate your best deal! Call today for the easiest car loan you'll ever get!
Call us at 1-800-464-3773 for any questions.
Pre-approval with us means no hassle at the dealership!
- Bi-Weekly or monthly payment options (convenient and affordable to accomodate your budget)
- Terms to 84 months on new Vehicles
- Affordable Credit Life and Disability Insurance
- GAP PLUS Coverage for as low as $350.00 (compared to as much as $799.00 with dealer financing)
- Vehicle Service Contracts offered on new and used vehicles. (Compare to dealer pricing)
Car Buying Assistance
We are here to help you get YOUR best deal. Sharing our resources will help you accomplish that.
- Visit the NADA site - This will help in determining the value of your trade in, as well as the value of your next purchase. This easy proactive approach can help to prevent you from paying too much for your next vehicle, while ensuring you get a fair price for your trade.
- Rebate vs. low rate loans - Sometimes the lowest interest rate is not always the best deal. It may be to your advantage to opt for a rebate and finance with your credit union. Check out this rate vs rebate calculator, you may be surprised with the results.
- Visit Love My Credit Union - This site provides exclusive auto and home discounts. Benefits are for Credit Union members only.
- Visit the Carfax website - Know the vehicle history before making your purchase.