Looking to purchase a vehicle? We can get you into the vehicle of your choice, right at the dealership!
There's more to buying a car than just getting a low interest rate. You need options and we have several,
including dealer partnership lending with our local auto dealerships! Find your vehicle at the dealer, be
sure and tell them you are a Connected Credit Union member. Our partnership with them provides you
with peace of mind, knowing your auto loan is at your local credit union, financed with people you know and trust.
Get connected, stay connected!
E-loans are all about convenience! Loan documents can be sent securely to your home computer
or smartphone and closed using an electronic signature. No matter where you are, we've got
Additional member benefits
- Bi-Weekly or monthly payment options to accommodate your budget
- Terms to 84 months on new Vehicles
- Affordable Life and Disability Insurance
- GAP PLUS Coverage for as low as $424.00 (compared to as much as $799.00 with dealer financing)
- Vehicle Service Contracts offered on new and used vehicles. (Compare to dealer pricing)
*Loans subject to credit approval.
Car Buying Assistance
We are here to help you get YOUR best deal. Sharing our resources will help you accomplish that.
- Visit the NADA site - This will help in determining the value of your trade-in, as well as the value of your next purchase. This easy proactive approach can help to prevent you from paying too much for your next vehicle while ensuring you get a fair price for your trade.
- Rebate vs. low rate loans - Sometimes the lowest interest rate is not always the best deal. It may be to your advantage to opt for a rebate and finance with your credit union. Check out this rate vs rebate calculator, you may be surprised with the results.
- Visit Love My Credit Union - This site provides exclusive auto and home discounts. Benefits are for Credit Union members only.
- Visit the Carfax website - Know the vehicle history before making your purchase.